Efficient Benefits Administration
Employers often can save money and run more-effective health care plans through self insurance. However, to make this option work, the organization needs a partner who understands the complexities, pitfalls and opportunities that characterize today’s health care system.
Patient Advocates has the experience, work ethic and skilled staff to carefully and effectively provide third-party benefits administration to self-insured organizations.
Our services include:
- Claims Administration
- Claim Edit System
- Integrated Claims Software FACTS SERVICES
- Provider Fee Schedules
- Provider Network Participation
- Captiva (ADP) Reasonable & Customary Profiles
- Ingenix Claim Edit System (CES)
- Eligibility & Enrollment Services
- COBRA/HIPAA Management
- Section 125/FSA Administration
- Health Reimbursement Arrangements
- Network Access Integration
- Pharmacy Benefits Management Integration
- Plan Document and SPD Preparation
- Integrated Reporting Suite
In addition, we provide reports that analyze plan performance related to topics such as per-claimant cost, per-benefit cost, high-risk claimants, top providers and payments by benefit categories. Patient Advocates designs a personalized reporting package to meet the needs of individual organizations, making sure that there’s a full understand what reports will be used and their frequency.
Because Patient Advocates both administers plans and provides wellness services, we have the unique ability to determine a return on investment for that program. These reports show you how quickly your investment in employee wellness starts to pay dividends.